Ralph Grove, Ph.D.
- Ph.D. University of Louisville, Computer Science and Engineering
- M.S. University of Louisville, Engineering Math and Computer Science
- B.S. Purdue University, Computer Science
- Assistant Professor of Computer Science, 1995-2000 Indiana University of Pennsylvania
- Visiting Assistant Professor of Computer Science, 1994-1995, Indiana University Southeast
- Visiting Lecturer in Information Systems, University of Louisville, 1993-1994
- Programmer/Analyst, University of Louisville, 1991-1993
- Data Processing Trainer, Capital Holding Corporation, 1987-1990
- Data Processing Manager, Greater Clark County Schools, 1980-1987
- Data Processing Manager, Human Services Coordination Alliance, 1977-1980
- Programmer/Analyst, Lincoln Income Life Insurance Company, 1975-1977
Scholarly Interests/Research Topics
- Artificial Intelligence
- Web Applications
Welcome from Computer Science
The Computer Science department strives to be an intellectual community that continually explores the broad field of computing, applies this knowledge to solve problems in a variety of domains, and engages with the profession and society at large. More >
- September 23
Graduate and Professional School Fair
4:00 – 7:00 p.m.
- September 29-30
Fall Career and Internship Fair
11:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.
- October 8-10
Grace Hopper Conference
- October 10-12
- November 8
3:00 – 8:00 p.m.
- Fall 2014 Course Schedule